Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tribal!


I finally finished the photo for this piece. It took me almost the same time to take the picture than to actually make it, and I'm not totally satisfied with it, no wonder, I've known how to use my tools for a very long time, but still learning everything pictures related.
It's quite big, approx diameter 2 1/4" (5.5 cm),  and I had a lot of fun creating it. I may even start a new line of tribal pendants, probably smaller.
This piece is part of the challenge that is going on at Etsymetal, following each episode of the show Project Runway. You can follow our interpretations here and see all the amazing pieces that are coming up from the creative souls at Etsymetal.
I will try to participate as much as possible in the PR challenge, I love it!!
More pictures on my flickr account (tomorrow)

laugh and love!

No comments: