Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Project Runway Challenge # 2


I'm very happy because it's Wednesday and I already finished my challenge for this week.
At Etsy metal team there's a challenge going:  following each weekly Project Runway show, there's an interpretation for us at the etsymetal blog, you can read the guidelines here
This week we had to go to a pet store and buy materials to create a piece of jewelry.
And, voila, I made two pieces with aquarium plants and had so much fun!!!






Check my flickr account for more here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Genial Irene!

The4inONE said...

Está buenisimo Irene!

Pensabamos cómo va a hacer? Usará una medallita de perro???

Noo!!

Las algas de pecera!

Y que lindos quedaron los pendientes. El anillo no tanto, pero porque el plastico no favorece.

Genia!! :-) :-)

aroluna said...

gracias maria y brandis!!!
La verdad que las piezas que estan haciendo los demas son geniales!
yo me divierto mucho ;)