Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Here comes the sun!


If you've ben looking at the Sol bracelet @ aroluna, here's your unique and seldomly presented opportunity to get it with a nice discount and in a very easy way.
You know, every week I feature one of my pieces as Jewel of the Week, and offer it to my facebook fans at a very special price during one week! Today is Tuesday so you have until next Tuesday to take advantage of the offer.
It's simple, just go to aroluna's facebook page here and check the tab "This Week for Fans". Couldn't be easier!
This bracelet is one of my signature pieces. My knots made with 16 gauge (1.3mm) sterling silver wire, oxidized to a deep dark, it's quite substantial and fit for men and women alike. It bends and molds comfortably to your wrist and you will feel it's there with you! You can choose the bright one if you prefer.
So, please remember, it's not too often I offer this piece!


Laugh and love!

No comments: