Tuesday, July 5, 2011

dawanda

Well, well. I finally decided to open a store @ Dawanda. It's going to take me some time to list many of my pieces there, but it's a start. I like that it is based in Europe. So let's see how it goes.
For now, I just listed my beloved Knots bracelet, it's definitely my signature piece. I don't know how many I've made of these bracelets but, believe me, many, many, many and them some. Just consider that I made the first one back in Argentina, while living in Villa Gesell. Villa Gesell is a small tourist town with dirt roads where we lived all year long, there we had a booth in the art show during summer seasons.
Am I tired of making them? Absolutely not! Every moment I make them is particular, and they come out slightly different and I like that, they evolve. They've given me such great pleasure. My customers love them and I always receive great compliments about them. And of course my husband, two sons and me, all of us wear them in different sizes (gauges) I make them.
So now you can also visit me at aroluna at dawanda

No comments: