Sunday, January 2, 2011

aroluna

Welcome to 2011!!! This is going to be an exiting year for aroluna!
My plan is to post frequently here and on aroluna's facebook page, to show you a little about me and my work, and about special events I will be hosting  for aroluna's fans. This year, unfortunately for us all sterling silver lovers, the price of silver rose above all expectations. I am in the process of adjusting the new prices, so there's still some few days on which  aroluna will have the old ones, just in case you want to take advantage of this situation. You can see here how silver went from about $18per ounce to about $30 this year!
I am already making new pieces, I will have bangles and add charms, particularly soon, some cool hearts, I'll load up some pictures next time. That's all for now, see you later.
Have a healthy and happy year!  Love Laugh Smile!

No comments: