Thursday, August 4, 2011

project runway at etsymetal


I did have the time this week, and I'm so happy!
At etsy metal there's a challenge going on every week following the show: Project Runway
This week's interpretation of the last show was: " this week is to make something only from material that is sitting on your bench" and using sheet of metal, as the Project Runway contestants were using the sheets from their beds.
I found this little piece of sheet and as you can imagine quite many different sizes and gauges of rings. In my scrap box there was also the defected ring that served me perfect for the piece I created.
I will try as weeks go by to participate as much as possible. It is so much fun and a real challenge. Actually the real challenge is finding the time, but I'll manage. :) 





No comments: