Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jewel of the Week Suggestions!

During Saturday and Sunday, I will be selecting the Jewels of the Week for the next four weeks. If you want to suggest a particular item from aroluna, this is the time: just leave a comment on the fan's page mentioning the piece of jewelry you'd like to see on the list and I will add it, if possible.
For the new ones, the jewel of the week, is a way I chose to thank my fans and friends and friends of them for liking aroluna. Each week a selected piece from my etsy store will be on special for about 20% off, each week it's a different piece and fans are invited to suggest items of their liking to be on the list, by just leaving a comment. So if you're not yet a fan, I invite you to  "Like" aroluna on facebook, and enjoy updates and only for fans specials that are being posted, and there are more to come.
Thank you all my fans and friends and friends of them here and on facebook!!!

No comments: